We’re grateful for those who continue to journey with us. We are thankful for the positive feedback on our programs and materials and for how God is changing lives and ministries through what we do.
We welcome the new people with joy. New people bring fresh energy and ides. This in turn fuels our passion. We hope you can share this excitement and join in what God is doing in our midst. Here are some ways in which you can participate:
- Youth Workers' Gathering 2012 in Oklahoma City from March 30-31 - a time to be connect, reconnect, renew, learn, and be motivated.
- Youth Workers Time for refreshing in Kansas City on April 21 at Saint Paul School of Theology. More to come.
- Time for high school students to apply for our one-year journey. Deadline for applications is April 11.
- Save the date - One God, One Day, One Love is returning on September 15. Come with your middle and high school students to worship, go out into the community to serve, then return and and talk about it and link service with their faith.
- Of course there are our youth ministry resources that you can use with your youth group and our books that we hope you will use as a resource for your ministry.
Loving God, Loving Neighbor
Developing Faithful Leaders for a Diverse Church and World Now and in the Future