- I think the main question for me, though, is what kind of spaces do we inhabit in our youth ministry?
- Are they real enough relationally?
- Does the content intersect with and draw on life as it is for students as against life as we imagine and/or would like it to be?
- Is it safe enough physically and emotionally, etc?
- Importantly, does it go beyond the confines of the youth group room into the world that teenagers inhabit?
- What do we know?
Loving God, Loving Neighbor
Developing Faithful Leaders for a Diverse Church and World Now and in the Future